About the Course
The Bodhisattva Vow is Buddha’s gift to all living beings for attaining ultimate peace.
This gift is the Bodhisattva’s Way of Life – the Six Perfections.
In this weekend, Gen Kelsang Tonglam will lead us to receive and unwrap this precious gift, so we can learn how to live a life of great meaning, joy and altruism as a modern Bodhisattva. Through transforming our daily experiences into the path of actualizing our highest spiritual potential, we can directly benefit our family, friends and all living beings.
|11/7 (Saturday)||10:00am – 11:00am||Retreat with guided meditation on Bodhichitta – Session 1|
|11:30am – 12:30pm||Retreat with guided meditation on Bodhichitta – Session 2|
|2:00pm – 3:00pm||Retreat with guided meditation on Bodhichitta – Session 3|
|3:30pm – 4:30pm||Retreat with guided meditation on Bodhichitta – Session 4|
|12/7 (Sunday)||10:00am – 10:45am||Guided Meditation|
|11:15am – 12:30pm||Bodhisattva Vow Ceremony|
|2:00pm – 3:30pm||Teaching & Meditation|
Teachings in Cantonese with English translation.
Date: 11 – 12 July (Saturday & Sunday)
Course fee: HK$300
Course fee: HK$150 (For KMC HK’s TTP/FP students only)
Enrolment Deadline: 9 July (Thursday)
On line booking has been closed, if you would like to book please send email to email@example.com .
Please kindly take note of the following:
– This live stream event is available only to those who are currently living in Hong Kong
– Course fee is per person
– We only accept online registration
– A separate registration is required for each person attending the event
– Registration is non-transferrable
– Registration will only be accepted when all necessary information (e.g. name, email address) and full payment has been received
– Live stream links will be sent to your email address by KMC HK on 10 July and please do not share the links with others
– This event will remain online until 3.30pm on Tuesday 14 July
– You can cancel your registration and receive a full refund BEFORE you received the live stream links
– No refunds will be given AFTER you have received the live stream links
– Please send your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
– KMC HK reserves the right to cancel or reschedule this live stream event
– KMC HK has done its best to provide a live-stream and is not responsible for the sound and video quality of this live stream event
All course fees are used to run and develop the Centre and spread Buddha’s precious teachings.
Gen Kelsang Tonglam is the National Spiritual Director of Kadampa Buddhism for East Asia and the Resident Teacher at Kadampa Meditation Centre Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Gen Tonglam is a pure disciple who has trained under the guidance of Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche for over twenty years. He is renowned for his ability to present Buddha’s most profound teachings in simple and most practical ways, injecting a renewed enthusiasm and driving force in our ordinary life.