About the Course
21 – 24 June at Kadoorie Centre, Shek Kong
Highest Yoga Tantra is the supreme method for accomplishing the ultimate goal of human life, attaining enlightenment, so we can directly benefit each and every living being every day.
In this retreat, Gen Tonglam will give a clear explanation and guide the meditations of the practices of Venerable Vajrayogini, the very essence of Buddha’s teachings. It is a wonderful opportunity to gain heartfelt experience of this joyful practice and learn how to apply these meditations to strengthen our daily practice. With this blissful wisdom, we can then solve all our problems and be of maximum benefit to others.
The retreat will start on Friday 8pm and finish on Monday 1pm. Teaching in Cantonese with English and Mandarin translation.
The weekend retreat is open to anyone who has received the Highest Yoga Tantra empowerments.
Accommodation and Fees (per person for the whole retreat)
|Single room (ensuite)||$4,400 ($3,800 *)|
|Twin room (ensuite)||$2,200 ($1,900 *)|
|Triple room (ensuite)||$1,900 ($1,600 *)|
|5-people room (ensuite)||$1,600 ($1,300 *)|
|6-8 people dormitory||$1,450 ($1,150 *)|
* for Teacher Training Programme and Foundation Programme students only
- Single, twin and triple rooms are limited.
- For double / twin and triple rooms, please find your own roommate(s). You need to provide name of your roommates(s) when you book online.
- Each participant has to do an individual on-line registration. You will be contacted within a week regarding payment method and you will receive a confirmation email upon full payment.
6.00pm on Friday 21 June – Kowloon Tong to Kadoorie Centre
1.30pm on Monday 24 June – Kadoorie Centre to Kowloon Tong
On line booking has been closed, if you would like to book please send email to email@example.com or call 2507 2237 .
Enrolment Deadline: 14 June
All course fees are used to run and develop the Centre and spread Buddha’s precious teachings.
Gen Kelsang Tonglam is the National Spiritual Director of Kadampa Buddhism for East Asia and the Resident Teacher of Kadampa Meditation Centre Hong Kong and Kadampa Meditation Centre Taiwan.
Gen Tonglam has trained under the guidance of Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche for over twenty five years. He is renowned for his ability to present Buddha’s most profound teachings in simple and most practical ways, injecting a renewed enthusiasm and driving force in our ordinary life.
Terms and Conditions for Weekend Meditation Retreat
- Bookings can only be made online.
- A separate booking is required for each person attending the event.
- Bookings cannot be transferred to another person.
- After you have made your online booking, you will receive an email informing you the payment instruction. To secure your booking, you are required to make full payment within 7 days.
- Once full payment is received, you will receive a confirmation email confirming the details of your booking and payment.
- A non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit of 25% is required when you do online booking. If you cancel your booking before 1 June 2019, we will refund 75% of your full payment. No refund will be given if you cancel your accommodation booking after 1 June 2019.
- With regard to twin / triple room, we will only handle cancellation of the whole room, we will not handle cancellation for an individual staying in the room.