About the Course
We normally have an objective perception of our world and do not feel that we have any involvement in creating our reality. But how real is actual reality and how much involvement the mind has in creating our world?
In this meditation workshop, Gen Tonglam will guide us to discover through profound Buddhist insights and methods how to choose the way we see things, in order for us to create the world we want to live in.
- to understand the relationship between our mind and our world
- a special method to solve our problems and sufferings
- to let go of grasping at a mistaken view of ourselves and others
|4pm – 5pm||Teaching 1|
|6pm – 7pm||Teaching 2|
Teachings in English.
Date: 16 August (Sunday)
Course fee: HK$200
Enrolment Deadline: 16 August (Sunday)
Please kindly take note of the following:
– This live stream event is available only to those who are currently living in Hong Kong
– Course fee is per person
– We only accept online registration
– A separate registration is required for each person attending the event
– Registration is non-transferrable
– Registration will only be accepted when all necessary information (e.g. name, email address) and full payment has been received
– Live stream links will be sent to your email address by KMC HK on 15 August and please do not share the links with others
– This event will remain online until 7pm on Tuesday 18 August
– You can cancel your registration and receive a full refund BEFORE you received the live stream links
– No refunds will be given AFTER you have received the live stream links
– Please send your cancellation request to email@example.com
– KMC HK reserves the right to cancel or reschedule this live stream event
– KMC HK has done its best to provide a live-stream and is not responsible for the sound and video quality of this live stream event
All course fees and donations are used to run the Centre and flourish the precious teachings of Buddha.
Gen Kelsang Tonglam is the National Spiritual Director of Kadampa Buddhism for East Asia and the Resident Teacher at Kadampa Meditation Centre Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Gen Tonglam is a pure disciple who has trained under the guidance of Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche for over twenty years. He is renowned for his ability to present Buddha’s most profound teachings in simple and most practical ways, injecting a renewed enthusiasm and driving force in our ordinary life.