About the Course
SPECIAL ONLINE EVENT WITH GUEST TEACHER, GEN KELSANG DORNYING
LIVE STREAM FROM KMC AUSTRALIA: Acceptance – Finding Peace in a Difficult World Meditation Workshop
Rarely do we examine the world around us in ways that increase our wisdom and peace. For instance, when things go wrong in our life and in our world, we simply regard the situation itself as the problem, and respond with fear, anxiety and even anger.
Buddha revealed something very important, he explained that the essence of all human problems is part of the mind that experiences painful feelings. He explained how to stabilise and ultimately dissolve away these feelings, leaving only inner peace and happiness.
On this course, learn these techniques for yourself and be guided in meditation to increasing levels of inner peace and happiness. The ability to experience peace in the face of adversity is the very art of acceptance and ultimately liberates us from all suffering.
Teaching in English with Cantonese translation
|10:00 – 11:00am||Session 1|
|11:30am – 12:30pm||Session 2|
|1:30 – 2:30pm||Session 3|
Date: 19 June (Saturday)
Date: 10am – 2:30pm
Course fee: HK$150
Enrolment Deadline: 20 June (Sunday)
Please kindly take note of the following:
– This live stream event is available only to those who are currently living in Hong Kong
– The event will remain online until 2:30pm on 21 June.
– Course fee is per person
– We only accept online registration
– A separate registration is required for each person attending the event
– Registration is non-transferrable
– Registration will only be accepted when all necessary information (e.g. name, email address) and full payment has been received
– Live stream links will be sent to your email address by KMC HK one day before the event and please do not share the links with others
– You can cancel your registration and receive a full refund BEFORE you received the live stream links
– No refunds will be given AFTER you have received the live stream links
– Please send your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
– KMC HK reserves the right to cancel or reschedule this live stream event
– KMC HK has done its best to provide a live-stream and is not responsible for the sound and video quality of this live stream event
On line booking has been closed, if you would like to book please send email to email@example.com .
All course fees are used to run and develop the Centre and spread Buddha’s precious teachings.
Gen Kelsang Dornying is the Resident Teacher of both Kadampa Meditation Centre Australia and Kadampa Meditation Centre Melbourne. He has been teaching Kadam Dharma in Australia for over 17 years. He is an inspiring and light-hearted teacher of modern Buddhism who makes Buddha’s teachings clear, accessible and applicable to modern life.