About the Course
SPECIAL ONLINE EVENT WITH GUEST TEACHER, GEN KELSANG DEVI
We often experience life as difficult, stressful and painful. So many things can arise in our lives that we find challenging and we are easily overwhelmed.
This course will explain powerful methods for letting go of our ordinary sense of self as well as our painful thoughts and feelings to experience deep inner peace. Through exploring Buddha’s teachings on impermanence and the nature of reality, discover how we can develop real inner freedom by learning to understand the illusory nature of things. This wisdom enables us to deeply let go of all problems and fears and gives rise to innumerable benefits.
Now is the time to reconsider our reality and awaken ourselves to our pure potential to become the person we really want to be.
|10:00am – 11:15am||Teaching 1|
|11:45am – 1:00pm||Teaching 2|
Teachings in English with Cantonese translation.
Date: 19 July (Sunday)
Course fee: HK$200
Enrolment Deadline: 17 July (Friday)
Please kindly take note of the following:
– This live stream event is available only to those who are currently living in Hong Kong
– Course fee is per person
– We only accept online registration
– A separate registration is required for each person attending the event
– Registration is non-transferrable
– Registration will only be accepted when all necessary information (e.g. name, email address) and full payment has been received
– Live stream links will be sent to your email address by KMC HK on 18 July and please do not share the links with others
– This event will remain online until 1pm on Tuesday 21 July
– You can cancel your registration and receive a full refund BEFORE you received the live stream links
– No refunds will be given AFTER you have received the live stream links
– Please send your cancellation request to email@example.com
– KMC HK reserves the right to cancel or reschedule this live stream event
– KMC HK has done its best to provide a live-stream and is not responsible for the sound and video quality of this live stream event
All course fees are used to run and develop the Centre and spread Buddha’s precious teachings.
Gen Kelsang Devi is the Resident Teacher of Kailash International Retreat Centre in Switzerland and Kadampa Meditation Center Switzerland. She is a senior international teacher of the New Kadampa Tradition having studied and practiced Kadampa Buddhism for 20 years under the guidance of Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche. Gen Devi’s experience makes her teachings and guidance in retreats very powerful, clear and practical. Her joyful warmth and humour make them accessible to everyone. She is an inspiring example of modern Buddhism in practice.