About the Course
Post Summer Festival Retreat with Resident Teacher, Gen Kelsang Tonglam
Follow the Advice from Atisha’s Heart and Emulate his Example of Purity and Sincerity
In this retreat, we will review and deepen the essential teachings of the Advice from Atisha’s Heart given in the Summer Festival. This sublime advice encapsulates the way of life of the early Kadampa practitioners, whose example of purity and sincerity we should all try to emulate. This heartfelt and practical guidance helps us transform our ordinary daily life into a joyful path to deep inner peace for our own and others’ benefit.
This retreat is open to everyone, whether you have attended Summer Festival or not. Everybody welcome.
Teaching in Cantonese with English translation
Date: 22 – 23 August (Saturday & Sunday)
Course fee: HK$300
Course fee: HK$150 (For KMC HK’s TTP/FP students only)
Enrolment Deadline: 20 August (Thursday)
Please kindly take note of the following:
– This live stream event is available only to those who are currently living in Hong Kong
– Course fee is per person
– We only accept online registration
– A separate registration is required for each person attending the event
– Registration is non-transferrable
– Registration will only be accepted when all necessary information (e.g. name, email address) and full payment has been received
– Live stream links will be sent to your email address by KMC HK on 21 August and please do not share the links with others
– This event will remain online until 5pm on Tuesday 25 August
– You can cancel your registration and receive a full refund BEFORE you received the live stream links
– No refunds will be given AFTER you have received the live stream links
– Please send your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
– KMC HK reserves the right to cancel or reschedule this live stream event
– KMC HK has done its best to provide a live-stream and is not responsible for the sound and video quality of this live stream event
All course fees are used to run and develop the Centre and spread Buddha’s precious teachings.
Gen Kelsang Tonglam is the National Spiritual Director of Kadampa Buddhism for East Asia and the Resident Teacher at Kadampa Meditation Centre Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Gen Tonglam is a pure disciple who has trained under the guidance of Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche for over twenty years. He is renowned for his ability to present Buddha’s most profound teachings in simple and most practical ways, injecting a renewed enthusiasm and driving force in our ordinary life.