About the Course
A Meditation Retreat on How to Find the Real You with Gen Kelsang Tonglam
4-6 May at Kadoorie Centre, Shek Kong
Who are you? Why is it important for each one of us to know who we are?
On this retreat, learn to see your real nature through Buddha’s teachings and meditations on emptiness, the way things really are. In doing so, you will be able to take yourself less seriously, open to changes and your limitless potentials, and really relax. Through developing your wisdom in this way, permanent freedom, inner peace and happiness will become your reality.
This retreat is a perfect preparation for receiving the Highest Yoga Tantra Empowerments at this year’s Summer Festival.
Teachings in Cantonese with English and Mandarin translation. The retreat will start on Friday evening and finish on Sunday noon.
Accommodation and Fees (per person)
|Double / Twin Room||$3,000|
|5-pax room with bathroom||$2,300|
- For double / twin and triple rooms, please find your own roommate(s).
- Each participant has to do an individual on-line registration. You will be contacted within a week regarding payment method and you will receive a confirmation email upon full payment.
6.00pm on Friday 4 May – Kowloon Tong to Kadoorie Centre
1.30pm on Sunday 6 May – Kadoorie Centre to Kowloon Tong
Booking deadline: 27 April 2018
On line booking has been closed, if you would like to book please send email to email@example.com or call 2507 2237 .
* All course fees are used to run and develop the Centre and spread Buddha’s precious teachings.
Gen Kelsang Tonglam is the National Spiritual Director of Kadampa Buddhism for East Asia and the Resident Teacher at Kadampa Meditation Centre Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Gen Tonglam has trained under the guidance of Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche for over twenty years. He is renowned for his ability to present Buddha’s most profound teachings in simple and most practical ways, injecting a renewed enthusiasm and driving force in our ordinary life.
Terms and Conditions
- Bookings can only be made online.
- A separate booking is required for each person attending the event.
- Bookings cannot be transferred to another person.
- After you have made your online booking, you will receive an email informing you the payment instruction. To secure your booking, you are required to make full payment within 7 days.
- Once full payment is received, you will receive a confirmation email confirming the details of your booking and payment.
- A non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit of 25% is required when you do online booking. If you cancel your booking on or before 16 April 2018, we will refund 75% of your full payment. No refund will be given if you cancel your accommodation booking after 23 April 2018.
- With regard to twin / triple room, we will only handle cancellation of the whole room, we will not handle cancellation for an individual staying in the room.