About the Course
SPECIAL ONLINE EVENT WITH GUEST TEACHER, GEN KELSANG RIGPA
BROADCAST FROM KMC LOS ANGELES: The Art of Contentment: How to Just Be Day Course
Are you restless? Tired of coping? Getting stir crazy and frustrated about not knowing what the future holds?
Many people are feeling bottled up and are bursting to do stuff! Although this is a normal response in light of current events, from a spiritual point of view, it can also be a good opportunity to look at what is underneath this itchy mind, short attention spans and lack of contentment.
In this course, Gen Rigpa will share simple Buddhist practices to help us feel more at peace with simply being, not doing. We will explore simple ideas and meditations that help us to relax, and be okay within the peace, the quietness, the natural stillness of our own mind. We will learn the practice of contentment.
|10am – 11:15am||Session 1|
|11:45am – 1pm||Session 2|
|2pm – 3:15pm||Session 3|
|3:45pm – 5pm||Session 4|
Teachings in English with Cantonese translation.
Date: 14 October (Thursday)
Date: 10am – 5pm
Course fee: HK$220
Course fee: HK$180 (for FP / TTP Study Programme students only)
Enrolment Deadline: 20 October (Wednesday)
Please kindly take note of the following:
– This event is available only to those who are currently living in Hong Kong
– The event will remain online until 5pm on 21 October.
– Course fee is per person
– We only accept online registration
– A separate registration is required for each person attending the event
– Registration is non-transferrable
– Registration will only be accepted when all necessary information (e.g. name, email address) and full payment has been received
– Links will be sent to your email address by KMC HK one day before the event and please do not share the links with others
– You can cancel your registration and receive a full refund BEFORE you received the links
– No refunds will be given AFTER you have received the links
– Please send your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
– KMC HK reserves the right to cancel or reschedule this event
– KMC HK has done its best to provide a broadcast and is not responsible for the sound and video quality of this event
On line booking has been closed, if you would like to book please send email to email@example.com .
All course fees are used to run and develop the Centre and spread Buddha’s precious teachings.