About the Course
Bodhisattva Vow Ceremony with Gen Kelsang Tonglam
30 April 4:00pm – 5:30pm
We have a precious opportunity to receive the Bodhisattva vows.
“The main purpose of practising the Mahayana is to attain Buddhahood to benefit all living beings. To accomplish this aim, we must first generate bodhichitta, and then adopt the Bodhisattva’s way of life by receiving and maintaining the Bodhisattva vows.”
Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche
The Ceremony will be conducted in English. Donation is greatly appreciated.
* If you would like to attend in person, please visit Centre’s Anti-epidemic Arrangements and read the information before booking. As in-person space is limited, booking is required.
You are welcome to bring an offering if you will attend the Ceremony in-person, or you can purchase the offering at the Centre.
If you will attend online, please note that this Ceremony will be available only at the scheduled time, not available for catch-up.
Booking Deadline : 29 April (Friday)
On line booking has been closed, if you would like to book please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
To download Mahayana Refuge Ceremony and Bodhisattva Vow Ceremony sadhana
To download Prayers for the Long Life of Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche booklet
Please kindly take note of the following:
– This event is available only to those who are currently living in Hong Kong
– The event open for in person (limited space) / live stream
– We only accept online registration
– A separate registration is required for each person attending the event
– Registration is non-transferrable
– Registration will only be accepted when all necessary information (e.g. name, email address) has been received
– Live stream links will be sent to your email address by KMC HK and please do not share the links with others
– You can cancel your registration BEFORE you received the live stream links
– Please send your cancellation request to email@example.com
– KMC HK reserves the right to cancel or reschedule this live stream event
– KMC HK has done its best to provide a live-stream and is not responsible for the sound and video quality of this live stream event
All donations are used to run the Centre and flourish the precious teachings of Buddha.