About the Course
We all wish for spiritual realizations, but these depend upon creating certain inner conditions such as purifying negativity, accumulating merit, and receiving blessings.
In this retreat we focus on the preliminary practices of accumulating merit by making mandala offerings and receiving blessings by engaging in Guru Yoga practice. This is a special practice that enables us to strengthen our connection with our Spiritual Guide.
Guru Yoga and Mandala Offering Retreat
24 – 30 September
Prayer will be chanted in English.
This retreat will remain online until 10pm on 30 September (Thursday)
Retreat booking deadline : 28 September (Wednesday)
Retreat Commentary with Kelsang Dachog on 16 September
7:30 – 9:00pm
Teaching in Cantonese with English translation
This commentary will remain online until 9pm on 18 September (Saturday)
Retreat Commentary booking deadline : 17 September (Friday)
On line booking has been closed, if you would like to book please send email to email@example.com .
Please kindly take note of the following:
– This live stream event is available only to those who are currently living in Hong Kong
– We only accept online registration
– A separate registration is required for each person attending the event
– Registration is non-transferrable
– Registration will only be accepted when all necessary information (e.g. name, email address) has been received
– Live stream links will be sent to your email address by KMC HK and please do not share the links with others
– Please send your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
– KMC HK reserves the right to cancel or reschedule this live stream event
– KMC HK has done its best to provide a live-stream and is not responsible for the sound and video quality of this live stream event